Wednesday 6 July 2011

A Time of Change



This is a time of big change in my life! I have had the opportunity to do so many things in my life - and now it's time for something new. I've always been creative, and have come to a time in my life to spend the majority of my life being creative - whether it's quilting (which I've rediscovered after many years), paper arts or watercolour.


This blog will be a way for me to record my work and HOPEFULLY see progress over time! :)
I hope they give other people inspiration and ideas too!


Here's two quilts that got me back into quilting - they are for my adorable grandson Benjamin.




















This is a Yellow Brick Road quilt made from flannel fabric - nice and soft.




This is a rag quilt that is made from leftover flannel scraps from another quilt.































For a total change of pace I went for BRIGHT colours!




Now busy working on some fun new ideas - will post some fabric swatch pictures soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment